My new Blogging friend Jennifer tagged me to write 7 things about me, this was actually kind of tough, I'm a boring person, (I think) I'm glad I wasn't doing 100! Maybe in honor of my 100th post, I'll have to start working on that now.
So without further ado...
1. I collect teacups and saucers; I love the old nostalgia of them. I display them on a lovely handmade wooden shelf, but I hate to dust.
2. I once memorized and performed Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata on the piano, though now I couldn’t read the music to save my life.
3. I have two generations of children, a 19 year old who was an only child for nine years and the younger bunch, 5 kids in 8 years.
4. Twenty years ago my husband and I eloped in the middle of final’s week; we both had tests at 0800 the next morning.
5. We were homeless for one month in 1996; lived in Kansas in July during a tornado warning and roughed it in a 3-man Coleman tent, and lived to tell about it.
6. I grind my own wheat to make my bread; and make our own jams and jellies to spread on top. (I had to put those two together, so sue me.)
7. We “trench-compost” in the backyard, so although I don’t have any skeletons in my closets, I do bury eggshells, banana peels and coffee grounds. I'm an archeologist's nightmare!
Ok, so I'd like to know 7 things about Emily, Jess, Carla, Lelia, Laura, Meredith, and Gayle.