I was going to do 60 questions for my 60th post, but that was 2 days ago. (How did that happen?) Then I thought of adding some more and doing it at 100, but my brain is fried because I'm sick, so you get it now.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Three car seats, French fries, a bottle of windshield wiper fluid, my beloved denim quilt from my sister Nin and my emergency kit.
2. When was the last time you threw up? Food poisoning episode in August of last year, I seriously thought I was going to die!
3. What's your favorite curse word? Crum
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Boo, Robby and God.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Standing in the cold with my children at the bus stop.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Dozing on the couch with Boo.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Who am I, Nostradamus?
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Never.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? “Robby stop squishing your brother.”
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Plain ol’ vanilla.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Drinking it now, Gevalia Ceylon Cinnamon Orange Tea.
12. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, pink shirt and my husband’s black fleece army jacket, toasty!
13. What was the last thing you ate? Edamame. (Soy beans)
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope.
15. When was the last time you ran? 2004, Bear and I usually walk this particular path, he persuaded me to run, “just to the corner.” I was wheezing so badly, he had to run back to the car and get my inhaler. True story!
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Watched the Huskies get trampled last Sunday in the wee hours, I was sitting at the ER at MAMC.
18. Who is the last person you emailed? My niece-in-law, Kristina.
19. Ever go camping? Not any more, see this post.
20. Do you have a tan? Ha ha very funny, in this land of liquid sunshine, I am mayonnaise, I tell ya!
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Don’t touch the stuff.
25. What did your last IM say? Let’s see that was back in 2006, Bear was on his way back from Iraq, probably something about flights and welcome home ceremonies.
26. Are you someone's best friend? I sure hope so!
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Again with the psychic?
28. Where is your mom right now? Her house in Utah.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? Roll of toilet paper, no, I’m not in the bathroom, I hab a code in by doze.
30. What color is your watch? Which one, silver, gold and brown.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? I have several fellow Creative Memories Consultant friends who are there, I think of them.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Tummy tuck to get rid of Baby apron.
33. What is your birthstone? Sapphire, gorgeous!
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru; think I’m crazy enough to drag 5 kids in with me? :::snort:::
35.How many kids do you want? As many as I have right now.
36. Do you have a dog? Had one, she was too high strung, I can’t care for 6 kids and a dog in the same household, I nearly kill my plants!
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My across-the-street-neighbor.
38. Have you met anyone famous? No, but Bear met Ray Charles on an airplane once.
39. Any plans today? Stop sneezing and sniffling.
40. How many states have you lived in? 5
41. Ever go to college? Yes, I got my MRS degree.
42. Where are you right now? Sitting at the computer, duh!
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? This here code in by doze.
44. Last song listened to? Something by Point of Grace, it’s on my iPod. (Borrowed from my Bear while he’s away. I erased his stuff and loaded my music, he listens to R.C. Sproul)
46. Are you allergic to anything? Dust, which is why I don’t do it.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Used to be my Isotoner slippers, but I have plantar fasciaitis, and have to wear my Dr. Scholl’s tennis shoes all the time now. Even in the house, gasp!
48. Are you jealous of anyone? I don’t think so.
50. Is anyone jealous of you? Goodness, I hope not!
51. What time is it? Time for the kids to come home from school.
52. Do any of your friends have children? Yeah, like all of them.
53. Do you eat healthy? Sure, in addition to eating garbage.
54. What do you usually do during the day? Wipe noses, mine and the children’s, wipe bottoms, wipe counters, wipe the crumbs onto the floor.
55. Do you hate anyone right now? Nope.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Every time the phone rings.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Can’t think that far in advance right now. See # 43
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No, the closest thing growing up for me was Lagoon in Farmington, Utah.
60. How did you get one of your scars? Stubbed my toe in my Daddy’s shop and gashed my big toe, seven stitches in an “S” shape. My toenail still doesn’t grow right on that foot.
If you read this and feel like doing it on your blog, you are officially tagged. No pressure.