My First Bloggy Award


I was just awarded an "E for Excellent" award from Lelia over at Write From The Heart. I'm speechless and wonderstruck that I even have readers who care about my paltry life struggles, let alone anyone who actually thinks I'm inspiring! I'm torn between laughter and tears, joy and bewilderment.
Thank you, thank you, a million times, thank you!
Now, I am honored to be able to pass this around to ten, (only ten?) faithful and inspiring blogger friends of mine.
God has done an amazing thing with the power of the internet, bloggers and people who write from their hearts.
Here are the ten blogs I find inspiring, fascinating, a daily must-read; in no particular order.

Kim at Reformed Grits
Marybeth Whalen at Cheaper By The Half Dozen
Sue at Praise and Coffee
Lisa The Preacher's Wife
Totallyscrappy at Mudpies to Dragonflies (fellow Lutheran Chick!)
Carla at Four By 40
Laura-a fellow Military Chaplain's Wife
Meredith at Small Steps of Faith
Sara at Sweet Autumn Brew
Gayle at Grace For Gayle (because I self medicate with chocolate too! [snicker] (Oh Snickers, that sounds yummy!)

Now ladies, as they say: "Pass it on!"

Comments

Awww! Thank you so much MaryLu, how sweet.

I love that you enjoy my blog, it means the world to me, thanks!
Sue
Anonymous said…
I'm so very honored! Thanks MaryLu! :-)
Lelia Chealey said…
Your so awesome! :)You made me smile with your humble response Marylu! God is just so good, I tell ya! I love reading what God puts on your heart, so keep postin' sista!
Hugs(tight ones!);)
Lelia
Carla said…
Thank you so much!!
Gayle said…
Wow, Thanks, Marylu! You made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside today!
Me said…
Thanks! This put a smile on my face after a not so great evening. The reason will be in my blog. Hope you are feeling better.
Laura said…
Thank you, that is so sweet of you!! God bless you!
Laura
Totallyscrappy said…
How cool is that?! Thanks! And, Hey, us Lutherans have to stick together!
I'm just now catching up Mary Lu - THANK YOU for this! You are such a doll and I absolutely love reading your comments at my blog.

I'll work on getting this passed on this weekend! :)

Much love,

Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread

4-H Modeling and the Wardrobe Malfunction