Heavenly Dessert

I am dieting, so instead of my usual chocolate dessert fare, I’ve been trying to eat healthy choices. Tonight we had angel food cake with a blueberry sauce over the top. Most of the children devoured it without batting an eye. When I served Ace, my five year old son, he asked me what it was. I replied, “Angel food cake.” He inquired, “Did Angels make it?” “No," I laughed, "Angels didn’t make it, it came from the store.” This time he inquired a little more cautiously, “Is it made from Angels?”

Comments

Dimple Queen said…
Marylu,

Thank you for stopping by. I just left a comment back on my site. I came here first and started typing, but realized that what I had to say responded back to you and another that had left a comment. So, I just left it there!

Thanks again,
Angela
Anonymous said…
So funny! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll be back!
Anonymous said…
By the way, I got my umbrella stand at Kirklands.

Popular posts from this blog

Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread

4-H Modeling and the Wardrobe Malfunction