Cute Baby Contest

Hey there's a cute baby contest here!
I am SO entering, because I am/was (who's splitting hairs) just about the cutest baby ever. A few of me.

The first one-2 years old, just look at those adorable ringlets!

What is with the kewpie doll look? BTW, this is the same picnic table about which I had a terrible nightmare later in life involving a roaring lion and his midnight snack, namely, ME!

Third grade, four-eyed beauty!

My friend Becky and I-waiting in line for our turn at 4-H modeling at the State Fair. I won two gold ribbons; for modeling, and for sewing that stylish jumper.

Sixth grade 1978, so very proud of my handiwork. I did the topstitching by myself you know.

Comments

Perri said…
Congrats on the extra ringlet points. Makes me jealous!

What a seamstress you must have turned into, if you were that good as a child.
carrie said…
I just love this little photo posting contest. I LOVE the stylish jumper! Modeling sure has gone to pot since then, huh?
Marci said…
Great pictures. I love your sewing!!!
Family O'Foxes said…
Those are such cute pictures!
~Amy
Constance said…
Girl, you got those feathered bangs, going on! Isn't this fun?
Connie

Popular posts from this blog

Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread

4-H Modeling and the Wardrobe Malfunction