Car Trouble Still

I have now had my poor Sub in the shop twice in the last 2 weeks, it is still misfiring, I think. (I'm no mechanic, but I don't think it should be so jerky, even if it is technically a truck.) Maybe I'm just not used to driving it since it was out of commission for so long.

I have got to get it back in and have it looked at. After a catalytic convertor, O2 Sensors, and Intake Manifold gasket, complete tune up, new plugs, wires, ditributor cap, etc. It should be running right! Arrh, I'm so frustrated about transportation. If we didn't owe so much on it, I'd drive it off a cliff.

"No, really honey, I don't know what happened, the brakes must not have been working, don't know how it got here at the bottom of this ravine, full tank of gas and up in flames, just don't know what happened." I can see it now, that won't work, sigh...

Dear Lord, please be with the mechanic and help him find the problem, please!

Comments

Anonymous said…
MARY! I heard sooo much about you! It took a little research through your blog to figure out who is "hubs!" Barry is a great man! He speaks soo much about you and the little ones. He has provided much guidance and friendship not only to me, but to the rest of the class. I will keep you and yours in prayer. I appreciate your prayers as well. God Bless!
Dave said…
Thanks for the encouragement. The gas was horrible, but at least it's over now.

Popular posts from this blog

Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread

4-H Modeling and the Wardrobe Malfunction