My Cozy Corner--Sort Of...

I found a link on Monkey Giggles to post picture of your cozy corner, the place in your home that is just for you. A place you can relax and have your quiet time. This is mine, I wake early about an hour before the kids get up, read my Bible, drink my coffee and have quiet time with the Lord. I have always wanted a wing back chair; I found this at a garage sale about two years ago for $20. It was very musty, two bottles of Febreez later, and I now have a wonderful chair. My sister Silver gave me yards of gorgeous upholstery fabric to cover my chair and one of these days I'll get around to it.


Oh, I don't always have to share the chair with a child, just so happened that Robby was sleeping when the picture was taken, he's snug as a bug upstairs when I'm enjoying my quiet time. Or at least I hope he is…

Comments

Monkey Giggles said…
He looks so cute.

I love the chair. Your morning sound just like mine. I love my morning time, before the rest of the house wakes up.

Hope

ps. Awesome deal on the chair!
Jenny said…
I love wing back chairs. One day I will own one!
Laura said…
How cute...I love the picture. Just think, he's resting where you rest in the arms of Jesus every morning!
Unknown said…
Oh so sweet & looks like a good place to chill out for sure..

Popular posts from this blog

Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread

4-H Modeling and the Wardrobe Malfunction