I've been Published!!

This morning in my email I received a notice that I was being published. I had submitted a story to Heroic Stories and they accepted my entry. Pretty exciting I think. Check out their site, and sign up for their e-newsletter, my story will be in the next edition. It is about the Chehalis, Washington flood cleanup I did. Then come back and read more of the story here, here, here and here.
If you have come over from heroic stores.com, welcome to my blog and leave a comment so I know you’re reading. Hope to see more of you soon.
Your comments are my “salary,” I’d love to get a “pay raise!”

Comments

Way to go Auntie. We are so proud of you. Love all of us in northern Idaho.
Anonymous said…
Just read your story in Heroic Stories and just wanted to say keep up the good work. Pictures are priceless and I'm sure what you save really helps people move forward from a bad situation
Anonymous said…
I came over after reading your story on Heroic Stories also. Can't wait to read more of your blog.
Carol said…
Yeah!!! Congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread

4-H Modeling and the Wardrobe Malfunction

We have orders