Mountain Tops

I am here. The week is nearly over and I'm absolutely loving the experiences I'm having. Last night was the banquet; wonderful, exciting, stimulating. I love the pomp and circumstance that the Army has to offer. I love the flags, the colorguard, the uniforms and the traditions. As I am typing this I can hear the morning bugles sounding reveille. When I am home, I love to hear the sound of the firing range in my backyard. Some of my neighbors may hate me for this, but I wish it would happen more often than it does.

I have made friends that I don't want to leave, I've had experiences that I don't want to fade in my memory, and more than that, I have seen that my husband has made comrades, fellow brothers in the Lord. Godly men, with a great desire to serve the Lord in our Armed Forces. I have gotten to know some of them and I'm impressed with their heart for ministry, their love of this country, and their desire to serve the Lord in ministering to soldiers and their families.

Graduation is tomorrow, not soon enough for the Ch-BOLC's (Cha-Bolics- just to let you know how they say it here.) but too soon for me. I wish that there was more that I could soak in, more spouse's seminar to be had, more Mountain Top experiences that I could tuck in my heart and remember forever.

I've got pictures to post, and much more to share, but Chapel starts soon and I don't want to miss a single thing.
Much Love,

Comments

Amy Wyatt said…
I'm so glad you are having a good time. How do you like SC? Praying for your family while you are gone and for your safe return.
Carol said…
Sounds like so much fun. Soak it all in! I've been praying for you!
Kimberly said…
I am so glad you are having such a special time! :)
Blessings! Praying for you!
Laura said…
I am SO excited for you!!!! I just found an old post on Meredith and I just got so excited for her and Dave, too. I love seeing how God has worked in all your lives and can't wait to hear more. Take care and see you soon,
Laura

Popular posts from this blog

Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread

4-H Modeling and the Wardrobe Malfunction

We have orders