Working instead of Blogging

I was sitting here reading through some of my favorite blogging posts, (I'll post my favorite blogs soon, I promise) and I just came to the conclusion that this blogging thing could really take a large portion of my life.
I can actually DO the laundry instead of blogging about how much there is.
I can actually fix dinner instead blogging about what I would have prepared if I hadn't been sitting at the computer all day.
I can actually sew my kids Christmas presents instead of pining away at the fabric my sister sent me.
What a concept! Work! Good, fulfilling work! I was reading in the book of James today, (you know, in The Bible) I'm doing Read thru the Bible in a Year. It says in verses 22-25 of Chapter 1

22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; 24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. 25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Ok, enough writing about working, and I'm off to be a doer, not just a hearer...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread

4-H Modeling and the Wardrobe Malfunction

We have orders