Pics of the kids.



We have company here for the night. They are traveling to the coast for a vacation before school starts. DearFriend commented that BooBoo sure looks like me so I pulled out some photos of me when I was his age. Oh my goodness!! It is amazing the resemblance. I'll scan one of me and then post one of BooBoo for you all to see. Hubby wants to get BooBoo's hair cut, but I'm afraid his little curls will all go away if we do that. Miss Busy lost hers when we trimmed, and now she is completely straight. I say the curls stay for a while.
BooBoo is such a sweet baby. He has learned how to give kisses but prefers not to shower them on just anyone. I gave him a bite of peach tonight and he "said" thank you by blowing a kiss to me.
On a totally different note, I've lost access to my second computer with Memory Manager on it. The machine won't load, Hubby thinks it has a bad hard drive, we had 2hard drives linked together to give me more space for my pictures. I'm going to reload MM on my original machine, my Dell. and then try and recover the data on my grey machine. I had 600 photos that had not been backed up. I'm scared I may have lost them for good. Both of my 2 GB camera cards are nearly full so that may be all that wasn't saved in the program, but I would hate to lose all of that unsaved data. My grey machine only had MM loaded on it, so I haven't lost anything else. We were trying to save space on the dell by loading my pictures on another machine. So frustrating. If I reload MM, I'll have to resort some of my pictures, for some reason it doesn't get all the pictures in the right place. But sorting a couple hundred is better than 6000. I have over 6k in my Memory Manager right now. I'm feeling lost without it, I couldn't edit this baby picture of me as well as I would have liked. Sorry for the quality. I hope you can see the resemblance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread

4-H Modeling and the Wardrobe Malfunction

We have orders